Brewer Fanatic

2017-08-01: Cardinals (Martinez) at Brewers (Nelson) 6:40 PM CDT [Brewers win, 3-2]

hawing
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Braun/Arcia relay like whoa

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Broxton picking up right where he left off.

Oh no... looking at well located pitches is much better than chasing crap way out of the zone.

Chasing has been a problem for Keon. His chase rate is 28%, up six percent from last year.

Bigger problem, though, is that he hasn't made contact on swings in the zone. Zone contact is only 66.8%, down from 75.9% last year. 66.8% is really bad. Miguel Sano, who strikes out a ton as well, is at 74%.

Bigger problem is debatable... in the case of my sanity. I can stand failing in your attempts... can't stand making THEIR failures successful for them.

Mke chased their way out of a series win vs the cubs... ill happily accept looking at strikes right now.

he was blocking the plate as a result of catching the ball, he didnt have time to react

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Bigger problem is debatable... in the case of my sanity. I can stand failing in your attempts... can't stand making THEIR failures successful for them.

Mke chased their way out of a series win vs the cubs... ill happily accept looking at strikes right now.

Yeah, swinging at balls is frustrating. I get this completely. For me, I feel like a young player can learn to lay off pitches out of the zone eventually. Not being able to hit strikes, on the other hand, seems like it doesn't bode well for a player's future. In terms of what is easier to watch, though, I'm with you.

Bill Schroeder quote on Braun grounding out to score a run. "well, if you aren't going to get a hit, that's the best case scenario." - No Rock...the best case scenario without a hit would be reaching on a 2-run scoring error."

Bill Schroeder quote on Braun grounding out to score a run. "well, if you aren't going to get a hit, that's the best case scenario." - No Rock...the best case scenario without a hit would be reaching on a 2-run scoring error."

Man, some people just love to hate Bill Schroeder.

I am not Shea Vucinich

They do?

Actually, the best scenario without a hit would be a 4 base error resulting in a 3 run play, Martinez getting hurt and leaving the game, Molina punching the umpire and getting suspended for the rest of the season, then followed by another umpire finding Kris Bryant's bat that he left in the clubhouse filled with cork and a needle full of HGH resulting in his suspension and the Cubs forfeiture of their 2016 WS title.

I hope that was a failed attempt at being funny and not actually trying to hate on Bill.

Actually, the best scenario without a hit would be a 4 base error resulting in a 3 run play, Martinez getting hurt and leaving the game, Molina punching the umpire and getting suspended for the rest of the season, then followed by another umpire finding Kris Bryant's bat that he left in the clubhouse filled with cork and a needle full of HGH resulting in his suspension and the Cubs forfeiture of their 2016 WS title.

I mean, why let hyperbole get in the way?

I hope that was a failed attempt at being funny and not actually trying to hate on Bill.

I have never previously made a comment or post about Bill in my life. I don't hate Bill. I wish Bill were a bit more factual in this particular circumstance.

You read my mind.

I was thinking the same thing.

Archived