Brewer Fanatic

Rockies acquire Jonathan Lucroy

I mean a cheap one or two year deal where he understands they're essentially sharing the job would not be a bad thing. However, I'm sure he'd have no interest in that, he'll want a full time spot to try and prove himself next year and get another payday. And really that's what he should do

I wish him nothing but the best. He came up before he was ready and filled in admirably from the start. His time here was one of the best stretches for catcher in franchise history. I wish Texas would have been able to get the value for him the Brewers did but that is on them. If he has a decent stretch to finish the season he may still land a decent contract. Especially if the Rockies got to the playoffs and he does well in them. Someone is always willing to overpay for that sort of thing. I really hope he does get overpaid. Not just to balance it out for him but because it would hurt whatever team does it.
There needs to be a King Thames version of the bible.

Archived