Brewer Fanatic

2017-07-29: Cubs (Hendricks) at Brewers (Guerra) 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1, 11 innings]

hawing
It happens though, you don't score eight every day. 1-1 battles are common in baseball, especially in big games. Gotta find a way to win this one

Pretty sure we have scored 8 in a game like, twice in the last month.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unless Perez ends up with a walkoff later I don't want to see him anywhere near the lineup tomorrow. What an absolute embarrassment on 3-1. It's literally probably your biggest moment of the season and literally all you have to do is not try to do too much and your team has the bases loaded and 1 out in a tie game. So what do you do, you try to be a hero and completely screw over your team in the process.

A bit harsh, it is a game of failure.

Knebel deserves a bomb from Bryant after that 4-pitch walk. Ridiculous.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Unless Perez ends up with a walkoff later I don't want to see him anywhere near the lineup tomorrow. What an absolute embarrassment on 3-1. It's literally probably your biggest moment of the season and literally all you have to do is not try to do too much and your team has the bases loaded and 1 out in a tie game. So what do you do, you try to be a hero and completely screw over your team in the process.

Eh, it's also a TEAM game. WE before ME. There was absolutely no reason to chase a pitch there. He does this quite frequently. It's annoying and it hurts this team.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

And fail he does to take a pitch in a key moment, time and time again.

I just asked for him to ride the pine tomorrow, not be DFAed. Don't see anything wrong with a consequence.

Another chased pitch... on pitch one....

Such selfish at bats. This isn't how it's done.

And fail he does to take a pitch in a key moment, time and time again.

I just asked for him to ride the pine tomorrow, not be DFAed. Don't see anything wrong with a consequence.

But apparently Counsell thinks that because he can play anywhere, he has to play SOMOWHERE every game despite not being a good hitter, and the fact that he throws as way better when he was spot starting at the beginning of the year

Archived