Brewer Fanatic

2017-07-29: Cubs (Hendricks) at Brewers (Guerra) 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1, 11 innings]

hawing
  • Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow. Just wow. Perez you are just an idiot.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I don't even want to watch the rest of this game now. I may throw something through my TV.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I don't even want to watch the rest of this game now. I may throw something through my TV.

Hilarious, because you're definitely the poster who enjoys coming into in-game threads late and poking fun at all the posters getting riled up over the in-game action.

Young guys wanting to be the man instead of being patient and trusting the guy behind them

Yep. Just a lot of bad AB's after Braun showed them how to take 6 straight pitches and walk to first.

Hilarious, because you're definitely the poster who enjoys coming into in-game threads late and poking fun at all the posters getting riled up over the in-game action.

First off, huh? But secondly, shouldn't that tell you how bad this offense has been? Someone earlier posted that this team needs a couple professional hitters and I couldn't agree more.

Unless Perez ends up with a walkoff later I don't want to see him anywhere near the lineup tomorrow. What an absolute embarrassment on 3-1. It's literally probably your biggest moment of the season and literally all you have to do is not try to do too much and your team has the bases loaded and 1 out in a tie game. So what do you do, you try to be a hero and completely screw over your team in the process.

Unless Perez ends up with a walkoff later I don't want to see him anywhere near the lineup tomorrow. What an absolute embarrassment on 3-1. It's literally probably your biggest moment of the season and literally all you have to do is not try to do too much and your team has the bases loaded and 1 out in a tie game. So what do you do, you try to be a hero and completely screw over your team in the process.

Couldn't agree more. Very selfish.

I also never understand why he bats so high in our lineup when he is in it? Put him at 6th-7th and no higher.

Archived