Brewer Fanatic

2017-07-29: Cubs (Hendricks) at Brewers (Guerra) 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1, 11 innings]

hawing
  • Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So bad. So, so, bad. What a shame that the Brewers are probably going to waste this pitching performance.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I shouldn't be watching this, my head is pounding and I'm raging and not enjoying it. The cure, a win, is very unlikely. A loss will ruin my night. Sorry, just get too emotionally invested.

It wasn't supposed to be this way yet! A lot less stress when you're 15 games back. I seriously had to spend the 8th and 9th yesterday pacing around the entire concourse and today's even more of white knuckler

Braun looks like he might be getting dialed in a bit. I don't really think any of those pitchers were "strikes."

Let's go Shaw... be the MPV that you are!

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Braun looks like he might be getting dialed in a bit. I don't really think any of those pitchers were "strikes."

Let's go Shaw... be the MPV that you are!

Gameday definitely had the first pitch off the plate. Shows 3-1 as a perfect pitch right on the inside corner in the lower part of the zone.

Archived