Brewer Fanatic

2017-07-29: Cubs (Hendricks) at Brewers (Guerra) 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1, 11 innings]

hawing

I'd like to see Hader in the rotation. I know that they are watching his innings, but Hader would get 10-11 starts if he entered the rotation now. Assuming 6 innings per start, that is 66 innings added to his 67 current innings. That would be right around his 126 innings he pitched last year.

Seems like he would be our best opportunity to win this year.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Come on Thames, put one into the seats!
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I'd like to see Hader in the rotation. I know that they are watching his innings, but Hader would get 10-11 starts if he entered the rotation now. Assuming 6 innings per start, that is 66 innings added to his 67 current innings. That would be right around his 126 innings he pitched last year.

Seems like he would be our best opportunity to win this year.

He throws one pitch for strikes, that won't work as a starter.

Hader's 0-2 pitch to Scwarber wasn't even close to being a ball. More pitches on Hader that he shouldn't have had to throw. It would have been absolute crap if it had led to a walk. Umpires change games every day. It's gotten really bad when you have to call for machines on a daily basis.

Community Moderator
Don't think you are ever going to see robostrikes

Didn't think we would ever see a pitch clock either, but it sounds like it's coming in 2018. Robostrikes can't be more than a few years behind that.

Man, I keep reading that Hader can't do this and can't do that. He just keeps on a keeping on. Well done young stud. Well done!
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived