Brewer Fanatic

2017-07-29: Cubs (Hendricks) at Brewers (Guerra) 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 2-1, 11 innings]

hawing
  • Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
You guys honestly can't just enjoy a great 1-1 battle. Yes, our hitters swung at some balls, so have the Cubs. Nobody is being "selfish" it's just a free-swinging team, and it's feast or famine.

Game threads are great reads. Emotions swing on every pitch.

Isn't Tim Timmons the umpire who had the cousin that used to post on here?

Could've sworn it was Todd Tichenor.

That could very well be, in fact, I think you are correct. The initials must have thrown me off.

And there's your ballgame.

Offense can come back and watch the tape of all these horrible ABs to answer the question of why they couldn't stay in the pennant race.

This team's despicable record in extra inning games and lack of a single win when trailing after 8 tells you exactly how well this lineup comes through in big moments.

And there's your ballgame.

Offense can come back and watch the tape of all these horrible ABs to answer the question of why they couldn't stay in the pennant race.

This team's despicable record in extra inning games and lack of a single win when trailing after 8 tells you exactly how well this lineup comes through in big moments.

I seriously think it's because they all try hitting bombs and want to be the man

This one isn't on the pen.

This one is on the anemic offense. A run in the first and nothing after that. I know situational hitting isn't cool but it sure would help out this bunch.

Archived