Brewer Fanatic

2017-07-28: Cubs (Quintana) at Brewers (Suter) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 2-1]

hawing
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lots of rockets at guys tonight by both teams. Take the 7 shutout and turn it over to the pen. Trust you can get through one inning to get to your all star closer.

Who has been shaky at best

Makes no sense at all.

The back end hasnt been bad......just the middle.

CC can't win.....if he takes him out and they blow it they should have left him in.....if they leave him and he gives up,the lead then it was obvious he shou.d have been out.

CC can't win.....if he takes him out and they blow it they should have left him in.....if they leave him and he gives up,the lead then it was obvious he shou.d have been out.

I like CC and rarely criticize him. That one I absolutely can't agree with regardless of the outcome. It sure as heck isn't a "no-brainer ".

Forgot we had swarzak. Taking Suter out is a no brainer.

Haha. If you say so. 82 pitches and a bad bullpen.

Essentially you are saying in order to win our starters have to throw a CG just about every game. That does not seem like a recipe for success to me. If the bullpen can't throw 2 innings without giving up a 2 run lead than we don't deserve to win or make the playoffs.

I like CC and rarely criticize him. That one I absolutely can't agree with regardless of the outcome. It sure as heck isn't a "no-brainer ".

You've watched suter run out of it right? This is why we got swarzak. Trust him and live with it.

Forgot we had swarzak. Taking Suter out is a no brainer.

Haha. If you say so. 82 pitches and a bad bullpen.

Essentially you are saying in order to win our starters have to throw a CG just about every game. That does not seem like a recipe for success to me. If the bullpen can't throw 2 innings without giving up a 2 run lead than we don't deserve to win or make the playoffs.

That's not even close to what I said.

In this particular instance there was no reason to take him out. None.

Edit: Also, it's possible there's something that I don't know, I just.cant imagine what that would be.

Archived