Brewer Fanatic

2017-07-28: Cubs (Quintana) at Brewers (Suter) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 2-1]

hawing
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man I hate having pitchers hit. Just ugly.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

And I hate umpires who bail out a pitcher like that chump just did against Santana. MACHINES already!!!
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

This next inning will be a big test for Suter. He will be headed back through for a third time now. His OPS against the third time through is 1.245

The Braun robbed dinger will probably be the difference. Damn Heyward.

Need 1 more run for me to feel a bit more comfortable.

1 more run? I need 7 more runs before I am anywhere close to comfortable. :)

I didn't want to sound too greedy. I probably should be, though, with this pitching staff.

Archived