Brewer Fanatic

2017-07-28: Cubs (Quintana) at Brewers (Suter) 7:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 2-1]

hawing

Home, (questionably) sweet (this weekend) home!

CUBS

LF Jon Jay (L)

3B Kris Bryant ®

1B Anthony Rizzo (L)

C Willson Contreras ®

RF Jason Heyward (L)

CF Albert Almora ®

SS Addison Russell ®

2B Javier Baez ®

LHP Jose Quintana (L)

BREWERS

RF Domingo Santana ®

LF Ryan Braun ®

3B Travis Shaw (L)

1B Jesus Aguilar ®

2B Hernan Perez ®

C Manny Pina ®

CF Lewis Brinson ®

SS Orlando Arcia ®

LHP Brent Suter (L)

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Lewis Brinson makes his official introduction to baseball tonight. Go win us a game.

Hope so. I think people will be thankful they haven't caved and traded him.

I like the lineup. Feeling good about getting a game back tonight.

Really need the W tonight. Could really help put everyone's minds at ease, break the tension and just get back to play free again. Seems we usually do well vs lefties so I like our chances

Not to mention we would be beating their acquired help. There is a lot of psychology riding in tonight's game too moving forward.

If the Brewers do happen to get swept (I hope they don't obviously) they will be where the Cardinals and Pirates are right now at 4.5 games out. I don't consider either of those two teams any where NEAR out of the NL Central race. While it will be a bit more difficult to come back, it is nowhere near over with.

If the Brewers do happen to get swept (I hope they don't obviously) they will be where the Cardinals and Pirates are right now at 4.5 games out. I don't consider either of those two teams any where NEAR out of the NL Central race. While it will be a bit more difficult to come back, it is nowhere near over with.

With the talent difference between the teams, if the Brewers slip to 4.5 back I can't see them hanging around for the stretch.

Nice to get a run but it sure would've been nice to hit that grounder to 2B rather than pull off it.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived