Brewer Fanatic

Brewers showing interest in Curtis Granderson

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ESPN proposed Corbin Burnes and Brett Phillips for Carlos Gomez. Who writes this crap?

[sarcasm]how about hader, houser, phillips, and santana for gomez?[/sarcasm]

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

ESPN proposed Corbin Burnes and Brett Phillips for Carlos Gomez. Who writes this crap?

Said on twitter that they laid off Jim Bowden but that is exactly the type of thing he would've proposed while he was still with ESPN.

Said on twitter that they laid off Jim Bowden but that is exactly the type of thing he would've proposed while he was still with ESPN.

Lol. That's almost as bad as the time some media figure proposed ike davis for Braun straight up. I feel like everything a national sportswriter proposes greatly benefits a major market club and makes 0 sense for the small market club.

I will say this, I know that writer and he is definitely not your typical big market, East coast bias type guy (he's an O's fan living in the Midwest). He's a nice, goofy dude who produces the ZiPS projection system. I don't get this proposal either though and would be interested to hear if he had any explanation along with that proposal in that article. I'll make sure to pick his brain on this one next time I see him :)

Archived