Brewer Fanatic

Brewers showing interest in Curtis Granderson

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is so incredibly dumb. Like, there probably isn't a player available on the market right now that makes less sense for us to acquire.

I don't understand it either. Unless, just maybe, Sonny Gray has told Beane he would rather come to Milwaukee if traded, and hook back up with his college coach and our coach Johnson. Maybe it's possible that there's a chance Brinson or Phillips would be dealt in a trade for Gray, so Stearns is trying to find a proven (though not playing well lately) CF'er to replace whomever would be traded. Just a theory. Maybe this could be a reason why a trade for Gray hasn't happened already.

I can see why they may want him, but ehhh...I don't know. Keon Broxton was terrible and our other two options are totally unproven. With Granderson you assure yourself more steady production where Brinson/Phillips may start out their careers rough. Take on money and Granderson wouldn't cost much prospect wise.

Has been pretty bad lately though. Seems unneeded. Rather role my Brinson dice.

Heard we are interested in deGrom too

And from what source did you hear this? DeGrom would be a fantastic addition that would be worth a kings ransom, but just don't see that as being remotely true imo.

If there is any truth to Stearns wanting Granderson, I sincerely hope someone finds Stearns, takes his cell phone and smashes it into a million pieces.

Not me!! I'd love it, because it would likely mean Phillips is gone, which would mean something BIG coming back.

And from what source did you hear this? DeGrom would be a fantastic addition that would be worth a kings ransom, but just don't see that as being remotely true imo.

Sorry, was trying to be funny

Sorry, was trying to be funny

Thought you might have been :laughing

The only reason the Brewer's are checking in on Granderson is because their is a high possibility their sending Brinson somewhere.

Brinson goes and guarantee Granderson will be the new centerfielder.

Maybe. Could easily be Phillips instead though

Archived