Brewer Fanatic

Perez has to catch now

bork

Can Perez pitch? Better than some of the pitchers on the team.

So after today, Perez just needs to catch to have played all 9 positions in his career. He has to get a shot in an inning of a blowout, right? Also if he plays 1B and C, he'll have played every position this year. I'm pretty sure he'd be the first Brewer to do it in a career or season.

So after today, Perez just needs to catch to have played all 9 positions in his career. He has to get a shot in an inning of a blowout, right? Also if he plays 1B and C, he'll have played every position this year. I'm pretty sure he'd be the first Brewer to do it in a career or season.

Or the during last couple of games of the season if the Brewers have been eliminated.

Can Perez pitch? Better than some of the pitchers on the team.

On the plane back from Washington this morning I was seated next to a Nationals fan who was the game. He said the scoreboard during Perez's outing was like "xx mph CHANGE UP" on each pitch, even the fastest ones.

This is kinda bush league, but if we get eliminated from the playoffs I would love to see him play all 9 positions in one game. Start at pitcher in inning one and work your way around. That would be fun. I would rather make the playoffs.
Formerly Uecker Quit Usingers

This is kinda bush league, but if we get eliminated from the playoffs I would love to see him play all 9 positions in one game. Start at pitcher in inning one and work your way around. That would be fun. I would rather make the playoffs.

Might not be a bad idea. His versatility is a huge asset.

Archived