Brewer Fanatic

2017-07-27: Brewers (Blazek) at Nationals (Scherzer) 11:05 AM CDT [Brewers lose, 15-2. Not a typo]

hawing
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good god Rock, stop acting like this is the first time this has ever happened in this history of baseball. It's a smart move.

This is just as bad as your whole "disrespecting the game" crap you had to say when the Cubs pitched Jon Jay.

It's no more disrespectful that trotting Peralta out there Rock.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Listening (or reading, really) what you guys have to say about Schroeder's commentary makes me glad I don't have cable anymore. I can still (if I choose to) catch the games on Foxsportsgo, but I'd rather just follow it on gameday and listen in on the radio instead.

Good god Rock, stop acting like this is the first time this has ever happened in this history of baseball. It's a smart move.

This is just as bad as your whole "disrespecting the game" crap you had to say when the Cubs pitched Jon Jay.

It's no more disrespectful that trotting Peralta out there Rock.

Right?! I'm pretty sure our starter gave up 6 HRs, so yeah... I mean, pitchers stand up there and try to hit every game so I don't see a position player pitching as much different.

Verified Member

Hernan can pitch! Two Brewers also had a homer.

Otherwise this game was an embarrassment. Send Blazek back to the minors and Peralta DFA. The new guy had better be a good pitcher.

On to Miller Park and the Chicago Cubs.

I had a custom WHOLESTAFF shirsey made a few years ago. I'm wearing it today.

What number did you use?

12. I asked the hive mind of Twitter and we came up with that as a typical number of pitchers on a roster.

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

yeah I saw that he's almost at 40! thats awesome!

Blazek just struck out the last 4 in a row, all .300+ BA.. what a bum

Bad as this game was, gotta say, this bit of comedy was solid gold. Well played.

also, lets not forget, of the first 15 runs, zero were at fault of the defense. the only error in the game came AFTER 15 runs were scored.

#silverlining

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

also, if you take away every home run the brewers lose a close one, 3-2. #silverlining

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

Community Moderator
also, lets not forget, of the first 15 runs, zero were at fault of the defense. the only error in the game came AFTER 15 runs were scored.

#silverlining

Maybe Counsell could try positioning the outfielders beyond the outfield walls?

I mean, it couldn't hurt

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

The loss yesterday was a lot harder to take than this. Blazek and Peralta just didn't have it, and it happened against one of the best offenses in the league. The negatives are quite obvious here, but to look at some positives from the series we also did shut the Nationals out, 8-0. Zach Davies and Jimmy Nelson had two excellent starts. Lewis Brinson is hitting. The great thing about baseball is that even the worst loss is just one loss, and there's a new game tomorrow.

Bad as this game was, gotta say, this bit of comedy was solid gold. Well played.

Not a big Blazek fan but you really do have to give him a mulligan here. In what world are you expecting a guy who hasn't' started in what ? 3 years to go 3+ innings against one of the top 5 offenses in baseball. He was totally set up for failure here.

Not a big Blazek fan but you really do have to give him a mulligan here. In what world are you expecting a guy who hasn't' started in what ? 3 years to go 3+ innings against one of the top 5 offenses in baseball. He was totally set up for failure here.

He's been starting in AAA. Thrown 80+ pitches almost every start.

Archived