Brewer Fanatic

2017-07-27: Brewers (Blazek) at Nationals (Scherzer) 11:05 AM CDT [Brewers lose, 15-2. Not a typo]

hawing
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe I'm just feeling a bit emotional, but why shouldn't a Nat wear one for Lind stealing in a 8-0 game?

I'd say just about any other team, yes. But since Yost the Brewers pretty much let every team do whatever they want to them.

I know many people are opposed to this but I am not. Lind should be sent a message today.

Maybe I'm just feeling a bit emotional, but why shouldn't a Nat wear one for Lind stealing in a 8-0 game?

I'd say just about any other team, yes. But since Yost the Brewers pretty much let every team do whatever they want to them.

Really? I have no problem with it. It (was) the 3rd inning. Play the game. We blew a 8-1 lead late like 4 days ago and the Nats have about the worst pen in the league. If they want to pile it on and we can't stop them, more power to them. Would you feel comfortable with a 8-0 lead in the 3rd with our pen?

PS: every time I hear people moaning about how bad our insert anything is... i wonder if they watch other teams.... or even scan the stats of the teams we play against.

Drake has been used badly. Hader has been babied for whatever reason. Knebel has been wonderful and at times wild. Barnes had some bad spots but absolutely belongs. Hughes has been between good and mediocre all year. Torres fell off. Suter has been a fantastic long man who is unfortunately starting.

Feliz Marinez willy webb scahil all were yikes... and blazek imploded today.

Its not as dreadful as you think. Washington is a contender. Is worse in the pen... added 2 guys.... and doolittle immediately got the yips.

For a scratch and dent BP ours is solid. Part of the flame outs this week have been on CC. Part has been a bad week. But a no money BP and a bad bullpen manager will hit snags like this.

The Brewers have transferred Carlos Belonis back to Carolina and activated Brandon Diaz there also. They already have 4 high profile outfielders there. Either trade, promotion or injury must be coming up.

The Brewers have transferred Carlos Belonis back to Carolina and activated Brandon Diaz there also. They already have 4 high profile outfielders there. Either trade, promotion or injury must be coming up.

Ray?

It's actually entertaining in a perverse type of way. I can just imagine the Skysox pitching staff gathered together watching this one on MLB tv and taking bets on which guys are called up after the game.

I'm enjoying it knowing that this SHOULD be the last time Wily pitches for the Brewers.

wily is going to challenge Blazek to who get get to a 9.00 ERA first

Wily is up to 7.94, the blaze left at 8.31

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
In the old days, guys would get knocked down in games like this, like the game after Joe Adcock hit 4 HR and a double in Brooklyn, then was beaned his first time up the next game.

This isn't the old days. That kind of stuff was stupid.

how are we only in the 4th inning

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

Archived