Brewer Fanatic

2017-07-27: Brewers (Blazek) at Nationals (Scherzer) 11:05 AM CDT [Brewers lose, 15-2. Not a typo]

hawing

5 HR in 1 inning so far.

SO. FAR.

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
61 pitches, 6 home runs, all in a days work for the Blaze

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

Counsell can't even manage the pen in a blowout. The game is over in the 3rd and instead of letting Blazek wear it he's going to blow 6 innings from the pen right before a 3 game series against the Cubs.

What a mess Stearns has given CC for pitchers.

Oh come on. Stearns' fault that Blazek sucked? He was great in the CS rotation, he was the logical choice to get a start in a pinch. What would you have done? Nelson, Anderson, and Garza have all been better than expected out of the rotation. They're down 2 starters.

I'm done with the excuses for Stearns. He can wear his mistakes just like anyone else. He failed to find quality arms for this pen. He has failed to make in season adjustments like allowing your best options at SP actually be in the rotation. He can wear his mistakes. He's a grown man. This will be another wasted season for the historic Milwaukee Brewers.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Blazek.... peralta... torres.... drake....

Wear it.

And then DFA all of them and ya know, try something different.

LOL

Nah gotta keep a few. This won't be the last game we wear. Even great teams wear a dozen. We'll have a few to wear as the season goes.

I'm done with the excuses for Stearns. He can wear his mistakes just like anyone else. He failed to find quality arms for this pen. He has failed to make in season adjustments like allowing your best options at SP actually be in the rotation. He can wear his mistakes. He's a grown man. This will be another wasted season for the historic Milwaukee Brewers.

He doesn't need you to make excuses for him. This was supposed to be another wasted season, that's how the team was built. Now we're surprised it's actually turning out that way. Oh, and the best options at SP ARE actually in the rotation.

What positional player will be pitching in this game?

Pina

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

wily is going to challenge Blazek to who get get to a 9.00 ERA first

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

What a mess Stearns has given CC for pitchers.

Oh come on. Stearns' fault that Blazek sucked? He was great in the CS rotation, he was the logical choice to get a start in a pinch. What would you have done? Nelson, Anderson, and Garza have all been better than expected out of the rotation. They're down 2 starters.

I suggest stepping away from the keyboard for a bit. This team was expected to struggle this year and probably next year. On top of that, there are 2 SP on the DL. Woodruff would probably be pitching, but he's hurt as well. Burnes is almost at his inning limit. Should we throw money at Rich Hill for 3 years when we probably won't compete anyways? What are your expectations?

So Levering (that's who is calling the game, right...I can't keep track anymore) just said that the 5 HRs in an inning tied a MLB record, but didn't mention that the Brewers had done that a few years back. Seems like that would be an automatic follow up to that statement.

Trying to remember the players...Clark? Fielder? Hall? whoever the catcher was (Moeller?), and Hardy?...ok, I guess more than a few years back

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

I suggest stepping away from the keyboard for a bit. This team was expected to struggle this year and probably next year. On top of that, there are 2 SP on the DL. Woodruff would probably be pitching, but he's hurt as well. Burnes is almost at his inning limit. Should we throw money at Rich Hill for 3 years when we probably won't compete anyways? What are your expectations?

amen. people need to R-E-L-A-X.

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

Archived