Brewer Fanatic

2017-07-27: Brewers (Blazek) at Nationals (Scherzer) 11:05 AM CDT [Brewers lose, 15-2. Not a typo]

hawing
Blazek is still a turd. Nothing's changed.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the exception of Perez, not bad ABs so far against Scherzer. Blazek's job is just to keep this to 2-3 runs and then hope the offense drives up the pitch count. Maybe the Crew can return the favor against the Nats bullpen.

I don't have a great feeling, but you never know.

The spiteful part of me wishes MLB suspended guys for displays like Harper's last night. A bit like they do in soccer. He's just hard to root for, and as frustrating as umpires are, that was just boorish and over-the-top. Not like it's the first time, either.

yeah I saw that he's almost at 40! thats awesome!

Blazek just struck out the last 4 in a row, all .300+ BA.. what a bum

Posted: July 10, 2014, 12:30 AM

PrinceFielderx1 Said:

If the Brewers don't win the division I should be banned. However, they will.

Last visited: September 03, 2014, 7:10 PM

With the exception of Perez, not bad ABs so far against Scherzer. Blazek's job is just to keep this to 2-3 runs and then hope the offense drives up the pitch count. Maybe the Crew can return the favor against the Nats bullpen.

I don't have a great feeling, but you never know.

The spiteful part of me wishes MLB suspended guys for displays like Harper's last night. A bit like they do in soccer. He's just hard to root for, and as frustrating as umpires are, that was just boorish and over-the-top. Not like it's the first time, either.

Also, as bad as the umpires have been calling things recently (Shaw's strike 3 was just awful), that Hader pitch was a perfect pitch right at the bottom of the zone and should've been calleda strike and was. If anything, the umpire was being kind to Harper by not throwing him out after THAT pitch.

Yeah keep striking em out! And giving up a 2-run bomb every other inning.

This guy is an absolute turd nugget.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

yeah I saw that he's almost at 40! thats awesome!

Also just walked the pitcher, gave up a 2nd HR, and had 4 ER to his name, all in the course of 2+.

Edit: Make that 3 HR and 5 ER.

Just have him finish this game, treat it as an off day, and send Blazek away (hopefully for good) after this game. What a mess Stearns has given CC for pitchers.

Archived