Brewer Fanatic

Brinson Removed in First Inning from Tuesday's Sky Sox Game (Called Up)

iKezims

Community Moderator
Never hoped more for a twisted ankle of a player that plays on a team I root for.

It's not an injury either per Adam McCalvy...

Lewis Brinson left AAA game in 1st tonight. Don't know the story, but can say with confidence that he is not hurt and he has not been traded.
Not just “at Night” anymore.

Never hoped more for a twisted ankle of a player that plays on a team I root for.

It's not an injury either per Adam McCalvy...

Lewis Brinson left AAA game in 1st tonight. Don't know the story, but can say with confidence that he is not hurt and he has not been traded.

Maybe I'm cynical, but I firmly don't believe that he isn't either traded or on the cusp of being traded... and that's very disappointing.

From Jon Heyman...

lewis brinson was pulled from colorado springs game in 1st inning. but it is not due to a trade. no hugs. #brewers

Maybe it's Phillips and Brinson is being recalled?

Quite possible. Reports I have seen a pretty confident Brinson wasn't traded and that he wasn't hurt either. Really the only two option then are:

#1 One of our current OFers got hurt and it has not been mentioned(oh hey, Braun).

#2 One of them is quite possibly close to being traded(likely Phillips).

#3 Didn't hustle on a defensive play so he got yanked.

Just spit balling some options here because that is a strange spot to pull a guy.

I mean there are a thousand possibilities. Just throwing out the most likely ones this time of year. #3 is another legit possibility.

Could have been concerned about the wet field and getting hurt. If that was the case I don't understand why he ever went out there though.

Archived