Brewer Fanatic

Brinson recalled, Garza to DL (leg strain)

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, if they do trade Brinson you guys can let me know who you want gone next. That would make it 6 avatars in a row traded within a year of becoming my avatar.

Lmao! Then please stop putting our good players or top prospects as your avatar!

BAAAAAD JOO JOO!! :laughing

Wily Peralta please.

We could just 86 a guy like Oliver Drake to make room for Swarzak.

As for Brinnie, I am not sure who goes. Anyone's guess. You could punt Drake now and then hold on until tomorrow for the other spot.

That's what I'm thinking too. Just drop two of our our relievers.

A trade does make more sense and the lack of a needed roster decision suggests there is some juggling of getting something done.

Well, if they do trade Brinson you guys can let me know who you want gone next. That would make it 6 avatars in a row traded within a year of becoming my avatar.

Lmao! Then please stop putting our good players or top prospects as your avatar!

BAAAAAD JOO JOO!! :laughing

We need to use this power for good.

Edit: in the unfortunate event that Lew is traded, Peralta it is.

I've wanted Drake out for a while and the implosion Saturday should have been his last straw IMO. He was also the guy used in the 9th last night in the blowout if that's any indication.

He wasn't exactly sharp last night either.

This whole thing is just very strange. Calling him up after playing 1 inning, not announcing moves. It sure seems to me like a trade is coming, but maybe it's just all coincidence and we just decided having 13 pitchers is silly.

J.P. Breen @JP_Breen

·

28m

Which in this case, to be clear, is Brinson being added to the 25-man roster for Blazek and then another move tomorrow for Swarzak.

THEN REPLY

Adam McCalvy

Adam McCalvy @AdamMcCalvy

Replying to @JP_Breen

I thought the same thing but ran that idea by someone (not Blazek, but a reliever generally) and was told close but no cigar.

2:33 PM · Jul 26, 2017

Maybe Blazek to the rotation and dumping Guerra? If it's not a bullpen guy, either someone goes on the DL or Phillips goes back down. Neither of those seems logical. A Phillips/Brinson platoon makes a ton of sense.

If it was simple as just sending someone down I would think the move would have been made before the lineup was out.

Yah waiting so long to give someone the boot doesn't make sense. You are trying to tell me someone is chilling at the ballpark right now and at some point just hours before the game is going to get the boot? No way. There is no need to be secretive about giving Oliver Drake(example) the boot if you know that is what you are going to do. There is something going on.

Either the person is already gone or they are aware they won't be around if mystery player isn't traded in time. If they are traded though they probably survive until tomorrow.

If this does turn out to be some sort of trade, especially one involving a big name, it has to be one of the best kept secrets in regards to a developing trade that I have ever seen.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

If it was simple as just sending someone down I would think the move would have been made before the lineup was out.

Yah waiting so long to give someone the boot doesn't make sense. You are trying to tell me someone is chilling at the ballpark right now and at some point just hours before the game is going to get the boot? No way. There is no need to be secretive about giving Oliver Drake(example) the boot if you know that is what you are going to do. There is something going on.

Either the person is already gone or they are aware they won't be around if mystery player isn't traded in time. If they are traded though they probably survive until tomorrow.

Perhaps they are concerned about Nelson or someone else pulling a Woodruff and hurting themselves while warming up.

I'm sorry but all this has just been too funny.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

They still have to make a move tomorrow when Swarzak joins the team...right? Maybe that's will be the Blazek being sent down move.

User in-game thread post in 1st inning of 3rd game of the 2022 season: "This team stinks"

Archived