Brewer Fanatic

2017-07-25: Brewers (Davies) at Nationals (E. Jackson) 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-0]

hawing
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Verified Member

Shaw and Thames with the homers! Now that is nice to see from the power hitters. Now Pina just got one. 7-0 Crew. Love it!

Jackson has been with so many teams and I wonder why clubs are giving him a chance. But tonight I'm glad the Nationals did.

Can we get Swarzak here fast enough to pitch tonight? I don't want to see any of our other relievers pitching. LOL

Since the white sox played already this afternoon would he even be eligable to pitch tonight? Is this why fsn hasnt announced itn because our game has to end for it to be official?

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Can we get Swarzak here fast enough to pitch tonight? I don't want to see any of our other relievers pitching. LOL

Since the white sox played already this afternoon would he even be eligable to pitch tonight? Is this why fsn hasnt announced itn because our game has to end for it to be official?

I am not sure why. I don't THINK there are any rules regarding the announcing of trades.

If Davies gets through the 8th 1 - 2 - 3, and is at ~110 pitches, do you let him try to finish? I say yes.

Absolutely not. Terrible idea. Best case Davies finishes with 120 pitches? Likely more? In a blowout that is just non sense. We never see them as Brewers' fans(CG SO), but we have to be smart here.

If Davies gets through the 8th 1 - 2 - 3, and is at ~110 pitches, do you let him try to finish? I say yes.

Absolutely not. Terrible idea. Best case Davies finishes with 120 pitches? Likely more? In a blowout that is just non sense. We never see them as Brewers' fans(CG SO), but we have to be smart here.

Settle down. He's fine and he had an extra day off. Moot point now.

Settle down. He's fine and he had an extra day off. Moot point now.

Pretty calm actually.

Archived