Brewer Fanatic

2017-07-23: Brewers (Guerra) at Phillies (Eickhoff) 12:35 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 6-3]

hawing

BREWERS

2B Jonathan Villar (S)

1B Eric Thames (L)

LF Ryan Braun ®

3B Travis Shaw (L)

RF Domingo Santana ®

C Manny Pina ®

CF Brett Phillips (L)

SS Orlando Arcia ®

RHP Junior Guerra ®

PHILLIES

2B Cesar Hernandez (S)

SS Freddy Galvis (S)

LF Howie Kendrick ®

3B Maikel Franco ®

RF Nick Williams (L)

CF Odubel Herrera (L)

1B Tommy Joseph ®

C Andrew Knapp (S)

RHP Jerad Eickhoff ®

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It drives me nuts when guys don't even bother to run out a strikeout in the dirt or dropped. You never know when a throw might sail or a shorthop might get by at 1st. It costs you nothing to try.

It drives me nuts when guys don't even bother to run out a strikeout in the dirt or dropped. You never know when a throw might sail or a shorthop might get by at 1st. It costs you nothing to try.

I feel the same way about the "No pitch intentional walk". You never know when a pitcher may throw a wild pitch while do it and a run could have scored.

Nick Williams! Why does this kid hit so well against the Brewers.

I was at the last home game that they won Saturday before yesterday, and Williams was in RF, and there was a bachelor party near us, and let me tell you, they just heckled Williams relentlessly. Every inning. They got warned twice, I couldn't believe they didn't get ejected.

I blame them.

Verified Member
Nick Williams! Why does this kid hit so well against the Brewers.

I was at the last home game that they won Saturday before yesterday, and Williams was in RF, and there was a bachelor party near us, and let me tell you, they just heckled Williams relentlessly. Every inning. They got warned twice, I couldn't believe they didn't get ejected.

I blame them.

Could be. They gave the guy a little incentive.

Now I hope he didn't win the game for the Phillies.

Archived