Brewer Fanatic

2017-07-22: Brewers (Suter) at Phillies (Hellickson) 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 9-8]

hawing
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you, Domingo!!

Now, can we close it out in the ninth???

There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

LOL...great move Craig. Idiotic.

Actually it was a great idea. Terrible execution.

No, it really wasn't . Even if you execute well, which is clearly no certainty, you've got Shaw coming up who is a great hitter but definitely a high risk of a K with a man on 3rd and 1 out.

Much rather take 3 chances with a man RISP than 2 with a man on 3rd IF you execute .

And don't play for 1 run the way this pen has gone.

LOL...great move Craig. Idiotic.

Actually it was a great idea. Terrible execution.

No, it really wasn't . Even if you execute well, which is clearly no certainty, you've got Shaw coming up who is a great hitter but definitely a high risk of a K with a man on 3rd and 1 out.

Much rather take 3 chances with a man RISP than 2 with a man on 3rd IF you execute .

And don't play for 1 run the way this pen has gone.

If knebel cant close a 1 run lead you deserve to lose.... you get the lead back... you dont manage like its hopeless unless you have a big lead.

Gosh darn it! Stop saying break-in-ball. I'm going to punch a flipping hole in my wall.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Gosh darn it! Stop saying break-in-ball. I'm going to punch a flipping hole in my wall.

Augie's analysis is just brutal. Literally makes me cringe.

I feel like Andy Bernard.

giphy.gif

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

My friend, Brett, knows Rollie Fingers. Should I put in a call? :laughing I am nervous about this last batter.
There are three things America will be known for 2000 years from now when they study this civilization: the Constitution, jazz music and baseball. They're the three most beautifully designed things this culture has ever produced. Gerald Early

A .152 batter. Should.....never mind, not gonna say it.

Archived