Brewer Fanatic

2017-07-22: Brewers (Suter) at Phillies (Hellickson) 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 9-8]

hawing

The 1-2 Eric punch is back!

BREWERS

2B Eric Sogard (L)

1B Eric Thames (L)

LF Ryan Braun ®

3B Travis Shaw (L)

RF Domingo Santana ®

C Jett Bandy ®

CF Brett Phillips (L)

SS Orlando Arcia ®

LHP Brent Suter (L)

PHILLIES

2B Cesar Hernandez (S)

SS Freddy Galvis (S)

LF Howie Kendrick ®

3B Maikel Franco ®

1B Tommy Joseph ®

RF Nick Williams (L)

CF Odubel Herrera (L)

C Cameron Rupp ®

RHP Jeremy Hellickson ®

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
April was a long time ago, Craig . Time to move Thames down in the order.

Other than his pretty horrendous month of June, I don't understand the beef people are having with Thames. He must've spoiled a few with that hot start into thinking that was reality.

OPS by Month: (OBP)

April- 1.276 (.466)

May- .791 (.375)

June- .669 (.276)

July- .915 (.375)

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Other than his pretty horrendous month of June, I don't understand the beef people are having with Thames. He must've spoiled a few with that hot start into thinking that was reality.

April- 1.276 (.466)

May- .791 (.375)

June- .669 (.276)

July- .915 (.375)

Didn't take that as a "beef" just sayin Santana makes more sense to me in the 2 hole right now. Actually even thought that in April

April- 1.276 (.466)

May- .791 (.375)

June- .669 (.276)

July- .915 (.375)

I'm really surprised by that, looks like I stand corrected, it's pretty much been a horrendous June and nothing more. Just feels like he's been struggling since April.

Can't really go wrong with Santana at #2 either, though. Given the way this offense is struggling I wouldn't be opposed to trying something different.

April- 1.276 (.466)

May- .791 (.375)

June- .669 (.276)

July- .915 (.375)

I'm really surprised by that, looks like I stand corrected, it's pretty much been a horrendous June and nothing more. Just feels like he's been struggling since April.

Can't really go wrong with Santana at #2 either, though. Given the way this offense is struggling I wouldn't be opposed to trying something different.

Yeah I wouldn't mind Santana leading off either. I'll give Sogard a little bit but I don't see that magic coming back.

Santana

Thames

Braun

Shaw

Pina/Bandy

Sogard/Villar

Phillips/Perez

Arcia

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Any lead will feel like 10. Need to get out of this.

Archived