Brewer Fanatic

2017-07-21: Brewers (Garza) at Phillies (Nola) 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 6-1]

hawing

Brinson up in the OF rotation....

Play Sogard almost everyday....

Villar doesn't sniff leadoff duty again his year...

Pick up some reinforcements for bullpen and rotation...

AAA Jesus is hitting.... could make an impact.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just put Hader back in Colorado Springs already so I don't have to think at how horrible they have managed him. If he was a Cardinal, he would be leading them to a pennant.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Just put Hader back in Colorado Springs already so I don't have to think at how horrible they have managed him. If he was a Cardinal, he would be leading them to a pennant.

With the team averaging about two runs per game on offense during this losing streak I don't know how much he would actually have helped had he even been used. This is not even to say that he hasn't been underused but he certainly can't help the offense score.

Down 6-1...we might score 6 runs total by the end of the road trip. And Brinson will produce 6 runs himself rotting in AAA.

He was up and hit his weight. He's going to be really good, but he didn't look overly ready right now. I wouldn't term it "rotting" in AAA.

Down 6-1...we might score 6 runs total by the end of the road trip. And Brinson will produce 6 runs himself rotting in AAA.

He was up and hit his weight. He's going to be really good, but he didn't look overly ready right now. I wouldn't term it "rotting" in AAA.

Did he ever play two consecutive days? Kinda like Broxton last year giving at bats away to Kirk.

I need to remember that it is a long half-season and we are doin much better than anyone ever thought we we would. We're just in a bad slump right now. If we can just finish ONE STINKIN GAME ABOVE .500 after the ASB, all the other contenders have to finish quite a bit above to tie us. RELAX Matt1969

[sarcasm]Brewers will end up in last place very soon[/sarcasm]

I know this is in blue, and falling that hard is unlikely, but I could pretty easily see us finishing 4th in the division. I'm not saying it will happen, but it wouldn't take much at this point. Which would be in line with most preseason projections.

I think finishing 4th is about as equally likely as finishing 1st at this point, I'll put it that way.

Turned on the game in time to see Torres coming in down 2-1. Knew where this was going. Immediately switched to Tour de France...much more entertaining.

Take your bike off the bandwagon too.

Didn't the champion 2011 Cardinals have three 8 game losing streaks? Feel sad and mad, but really....

Didn't the champion 2011 Cardinals have three 8 game losing streaks? Feel sad and mad, but really....

They had one 7 game losing streak and never lost more than 3 in a row at any other point in the season.

Turned on the game in time to see Torres coming in down 2-1. Knew where this was going. Immediately switched to Tour de France...much more entertaining.

Hardly the bandwagon fan. Look for me behind the Brewers dugout in DC Tuesday night. :)

All things considered, this is the worst loss of the season.

The clock struck midnight on us. Too bad. This could have been such a magical season.

I don't see how losing to a really good starting pitcher with our 4 or 5 starter is the worst loss of the season. I mean, this is probably the best loss of the losing streak.

We blew a 5-0 lead and gave up 5 runs in the 8th and 9th innings in back to back games against the Cubs in April.

Hardly the bandwagon fan. Look for me behind the Brewers dugout in DC Tuesday night. :)

Wearing which cap? With or without Lance Armstrong?

They had one 7 game losing streak and never lost more than 3 in a row at any other point in the season.

Sorry.. 2006 CArds- two eight game losing streaks and one 7 game losing streak in Sept....83 wins, World Champs

Archived