Brewer Fanatic

2017-07-21: Brewers (Garza) at Phillies (Nola) 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 6-1]

hawing
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice work ump.....called it right the first time.....Nola glares in like it was a strike....throws the same pitch and you ring him up....

Said it better than me. I didn't like Nola feeling entitled to a strike call on a ball.

Just tuned in, but has the guy in the crowd who screams as the pitch approaches been doing that the whole game?

At least for the last couple innings. [sarcasm]Hes the coolest guy ever.[/sarcasm]

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Hitting the glove 2" off the corner drives me insane. Can't wait until the robot umps remove that garbage from the game.

I can't wait for the day when they take the strike zone out of the hands of these egomaniacs . And they inevitably will, someday.

I have to give credit to Garza . The way things started I thought this was going to be a very ugly day for him .

Unfortunately with the way this offense is performing 2 runs might be too much.

Broxton swings and misses at strikes more than anyone I've seen in a long time. It's one thing if a guy lacks strike zone discipline. It's another if he can't connect with fastballs down the middle.

Yep, it's really bad this year. Way, way down from last season. Almost like the guy needs glasses or something.

"I wasted so much time in my life hating Juventus or A.C. Milan that I should have spent hating the Cardinals." ~kalle8

Broxton is a lot soul up there. Make the flipping move already Stearns.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Rough game to watch here at Citizens Bank Park.

Just no real offense going for the Brewers. When they do get runners, it's with two outs, and there's no clutch hit. Shaw has missed two run scoring opportunities at bat.

Couple that with at least two poor defensive plays. Feels like the Pirates series extended.

Archived