Brewer Fanatic

2017-07-20: Brewers (Nelson) at Pirates (Taillon) 11:35 AM CDT [Brewers lose, 4-2]

hawing

It's a bad stretch, but such is baseball. We will level off and even get hot again, and we are still in first place. There is no need to panic.

I know the above is true and I do believe it...but as a lifelong Brewers fan I still can't help but feel this is the the inevitable collapse. This sucks, and the worst part is it came right after, for the first time all season, I actually let myself believe a little.

I am not Shea Vucinich

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's a bad stretch, but such is baseball. We will level off and even get hot again, and we are still in first place. There is no need to panic.

I know the above is true and I do believe it...but as a lifelong Brewers fan I still can't help but feel this is the the inevitable collapse. This sucks, and the worst part is it came right after, for the first time all season, I actually let myself believe a little.

Bucky that last line is spot on and my feeling excatly

Rosiak tweet

Four-game sweep for the Pirates, 4-2. Brewers score a total of 9 runs, strike out 46 times and go 5 for 30 with RISP in the series.

When you strike out 46 times and go 5 for 30 you're gonna get swept. Everything the Pirates did worked and they got a lot of breaks in this series - getting seeing eye singles and great pitching for example. But when you can't put the ball in play things can go south in a hurry. :(

Archived