Brewer Fanatic

2017-07-19: Brewers (Davies) at Pirates (Cole) 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 3-2, 10 innings]

hawing
  • Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All the negative Nancy's yet no one jumping on golden boy Orlando Arcia who is responsible for the other run? Spread the hate guys, come on.

I like how you are all about positivity but yet when it comes to Arcia, he is just the worst.

This game isn't over yet. Get these outs and back to the plate...

July? I don't think we make it to Sunday in first place. I'm serious.

Even if we are not, then that is it? It's a marathon season. We have deep talent, scrappers, and a smart GM who wants to send in reinforcements...... The division and two wild cards are in play.

July? I don't think we make it to Sunday in first place. I'm serious.

Even if we are not, then that is it? It's a marathon season. We have deep talent, scrappers, and a smart GM who wants to send in reinforcements...... The division and two wild cards are in play.

Fangraphs still has us as one of the least talented teams in baseball. I can't agree with that, but it's totally possible we've just been playing well over our heads.

I haven't thought we'd win the division when we were 5.5 up and still don't. But I'd much rather end up being wrong than be validated.

Thames and Broxton striking out at alarming rates

I argued against Jesus taking more AB at 1st base in that thread, but I'm softening on that stance. He's so much more consistent than Thames, and would probably be close in power numbers with similar AB

The umpiring crew in this series has been just a total joke. This crew is Exhibit A for those who say "Umpires do a great job."

I do think that last replay clearly showed it hit his shin. Ball definitely changed direction.

The umpiring crew in this series has been just a total joke. This crew is Exhibit A for those who say "Umpires do a great job."

I do think that last replay clearly showed it hit his shin. Ball definitely changed direction.

Yeah I'm not sure if it did or not, but still, make a call .

Yeah I'm not sure if it did or not, but still, make a call .

I don't get what Thames was doing. Even if they don't make a call, get your ass to 1st asap and then make a throw to 2nd. He just kind of stood there and then slowly walked to 1st and then waited like 3 seconds before even thinking about throwing to 2nd.

Archived