Brewer Fanatic

2017-07-17: Brewers (Suter) at Pirates (Kuhl) 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 4-2]

hawing
People will say we caught a hot pittsburgh team but they need to the very least split this series. DS dont make any stupid trades as this team is not WS material. they played way over their heads so far and its going to catch up with them

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everything that has happened since the break indicates to me that reality catching up in the division is imminent.

That said, it's not the first time this year I've felt that way only for them to recover, so I hope I'm wrong again. Looks like the Cubs will again trim a game off our lead tonight.

Jeez people, relax. They lost two in a row, both close games, not blowouts. And we're actling like the sky is falling. Of course this could be the start of the expected regression, or it could just be two losses in a row which happens to every team no matter how good they are. People said the same thing after those Dodgers blown games and some other heartbreaking losses, and so far this team has come back with a vengeance every time. Hope that continues starting Tuesday

Jeez people, relax. They lost two in a row, both close games, not blowouts. And we're actling like the sky is falling. Of course this could be the start of the expected regression, or it could just be two losses in a row which happens to every team no matter how good they are. People said the same thing after those Dodgers blown games and some other heartbreaking losses, and so far this team has come back with a vengeance every time. Hope that continues starting Tuesday

The reason for caution is we've seen this before - the team looks and plays great for a period of time and then implodes spectacularly. :(

Again, with Guerra going tonight, 3 in a row is pretty possible, if not probable...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Yea it's baseball, it's part of the 162 game season and can't overreact so much game by game. We're a slightly above .500 type team. you're going to lose games and sometimes they're going to be 2 or 3 in a row. Even the best teams do it, let alone slightly above .500 teams. And it's not like they were some embarrassing losses, few breaks here or there and each game goes our way. They've had this happen multiple times this year and have bounced back every time, probably the thing I've liked most about them all year. So resilient, not only game to game, but within so many games themselves. Of course this could be the start of the regression but I don't how people are going to enjoy the season if they think every loss or two means the team is done.

Archived