Brewer Fanatic

2017-07-17: Brewers (Suter) at Pirates (Kuhl) 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 4-2]

hawing
Okay Cervelli, we'll call that a ball in which case you're still down 1-2 and likely to make an out and that pitch is called a ball every time against us in the 9th. Fair trade? Good.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does Cervilli not know, like, the rules? Whether or not a pitch is caught has nothing to do with where it crosses the plate . I'm actually impressed the ump called the pitch correctly even though it was dropped.

Brewers must hate Wei-Chung Wang if they feel Webb is more deserving of a rooster spot

Stearns probably just realizes how terrible the Brewers PR people are and how they will abuse that song again.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Bullpen seemed to be doing much better before Rob Scahill and Tyler Webb became a part of it.

Too bad the rules are strict that your best bullpen pitchers can only pitch with a lead in the 8th or 9th inning.

Innings from Knebel and Barnes are going to be a precious commodity in the second half. They already pitched 2 of 3 games since the break. You want to risk pitching them down 1 when theres no guarantee that we score anyways?????

Guess it says something about Cooper if this is what we got for him....yuck.

I mean, I'm not sure why anyone thought Cooper was worth anything. 26 year old that couldn't post an OPS over .800 until he was able to put up monster numbers in Colorado Springs.

It's about what I expected for him.

Go easy people. At some point they were going to lose 2 in a row. When your starter doesn't make it out of the 5th and you score 2 runs you can try to place blame every which direction but most teams in the league aren't winning that game given those parameters.

Guess it says something about Cooper if this is what we got for him....yuck.

I mean, I'm not sure why anyone thought Cooper was worth anything. 26 year old that couldn't post an OPS over .800 until he was able to put up monster numbers in Colorado Springs.

It's about what I expected for him.

The move was about as groundbreaking as the Twins attempting to resurrect the corpse of Bartolo Colon. If this is the only move made before the deadline I will be a bit irritated (no, not in the camp of selling the farm).

And thus begins the Brewers freefall? I hope not.

Probably all in my head but I felt the freefall starting yesterday.

You could call it a free fall or you could call it winning 2 of 4 games on the road in July.

Could have sworn I was at Miller Park for the win on Saturday.

You could call it a free fall or you could call it winning 2 of 4 games on the road in July.

Could have sworn I was at Miller Park for the win on Saturday.

I think Polish Falcons was referring to the Brewers' record on the road so far in July:

1-0 at CHC

2-1 at NYY

0-1 at PIT

That would actually be winning 3-out-of-5.

Go easy people. At some point they were going to lose 2 in a row. When your starter doesn't make it out of the 5th and you score 2 runs you can try to place blame every which direction but most teams in the league aren't winning that game given those parameters.

Guerra tomorrow right? 2 in a row becomes 3 pretty easily with that gascan throwing...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived