Brewer Fanatic

2017-07-17: Brewers (Suter) at Pirates (Kuhl) 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 4-2]

hawing
I dont mind that one as much with 2 outs, throw was excellent, Cervelli caught it in the air

Nah, that was a bad send. Any decent throw was going to get him. Maybe if it's someone other than Pina (or Thames) running but that one had pretty much no chance of being successful.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The winning has been fun but I'm back to taking things going back way too hard. So irritated right now. So pessimistic.

Been watching this team for way too long to think that a 5.5 game division lead at the break means that the team is going to win the division.

The winning has been fun but I'm back to taking things going back way too hard. So irritated right now. So pessimistic.

Been watching this team for way too long to think that a 5.5 game division lead at the break means that the team is going to win the division.

Doesn't help that there are at least 2 more talented teams in this division behind the Brewers

At what point is Villar better off just batting left handed permanently?

Interesting question but I wonder if it is too late now, he has never seen a lefty pitch standing in the LH box since he was probably 10 years old or never. I wonder if there are any cases of MLB hitters giving it up

Interesting question but I wonder if it is too late now, he has never seen a lefty pitch standing in the LH box since he was probably 10 years old or never. I wonder if there are any cases of MLB hitters giving it up

I know Shane Victorino did for a bit, but that was because he had the same thumb issue as Braun.

I know Shane Victorino did for a bit, but that was because he had the same thumb issue as Braun.

Well it was only at the end of his career but it was a pretty big drop. His lines are:

vs RHP as RHB 376 PA .242 .309 .361

vs RHP as LHB 3208 PA .268 .329 .401

vs LHP as RHB 1580 PA .299 .369 .491

Archived