Brewer Fanatic

2017-07-15: Phillies (Nola) at Brewers (Nelson) 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 3-2, 1982-style, with dingers]

hawing
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brewer Fanatic Contributor
I'm listening to WCLO (Rock County) and we have a T-Storm watch. Currently not a cloud in the sky. Still, they've managed to cut away to let us know that we're still under a T-Storm watch during the Thames RBI double, the RBI in the 6th, and the Shaw homerun. Un-freakin-canny.

I'm listening to WCLO (Rock County) and we have a T-Storm watch. Currently not a cloud in the sky. Still, they've managed to cut away to let us know that we're still under a T-Storm watch during the Thames RBI double, the RBI in the 6th, and the Shaw homerun. Un-freakin-canny.

When I was having the small "I can't find the game on tv" melt down, I took notice of the warning because the closest bar to hotel is about a half mile. I was willing to take my chances of good weather holding or a Good Samaritan driving me back.

When I was having the small "I can't find the game on tv" melt down, I took notice of the warning because the closest bar to hotel is about a half mile. I was willing to take my chances of good weather holding or a Good Samaritan driving me back.

We cut the cord about a year and a half ago (love it, and would never go back). I can still catch Brewers games on FoxSportsGo, but that is the worst streaming app in the history of forever, and needs to be refreshed about every 3 minutes. I'd rather listen on the radio than have to refresh my device constantly.

Knebel looking sharp out of the break. Only hits on good pitches by the twin Brewer killers. Glad he didn't pitch in the ASG. Now pound it tomorrow and make sure there's no thought of getting him up!

The Braun shallow fly ball was egrigiously bad. That ball was not hammered, and calling it hammered was laughable. The Thames deep drive was not quite as bad, though calling it "gone" was funny, when it clearly was not. It's not even a case where it was straight away, and hard to tell if it was off the batters eye or not, it was over in LC field.

Archived