Brewer Fanatic

2017 All-Star Game: AL (Sale) at NL (Scherzer) 6:30 PM CDT

hawing

I think it is stupid to talk to the players on the field during the game. Seems like they are reaching pretty far to be on the cutting edge of coolness, and doing something different.
"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Community Moderator
Do we get 1/2 a point for Kintzler?

I probably didn't give Brandon Kintzler enough credit during his Brewers stint, but I have to admit that it is neat to see a guy that twice was drafted in the 40th round make an All Star Game appearance.

Not just “at Night” anymore.

Anyone else rooting for a tie?

:laughing I am now!

Bud Selig have a Twitter account I would have to monitor? ..... Haha, priceless.

I think it would be hilarious if everyone ran out of pitchers and they had to call it a tie again. First game after the "Now it counts" era and we're right back to the tie that started it in the first place. :laughing

I think the national league losing on the sole cub giving up the go ahead homer in the 10th with corey not pitching is much more enjoyable then them winning with corey striking out the side to save it. Is that wrong?
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

I'm good with Knebel not pitching. Rest up bud. It's going to be a fun second half
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived