Brewer Fanatic

2017-07-09: Brewers (Nelson) at Yankees (Tanaka) 12:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-3]

hawing
Verified Member

Very happy camper here. Now the Crew can get rested up and more of the same or better for the second half.

I hope Maddon doesn't abuse Knebel on Tuesday with too many pitches.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very happy camper here. Now the Crew can get rested up and more of the same or better for the second half.

I hope Maddon doesn't abuse Knebel on Tuesday with too many pitches.

I would hope he wouldn't pitch at all.

That darn Braun cannot stay healthy. The next time he's back on the DL I say try to trade him to the AL so he can DH and get someone who is not so brittle.

Is he getting hurt in the field though? I don't see how playing DH is going to keep him healthier.

Is Shaw the best non pitching acquisition of the offseason?

For Brewers yes, and probably top 3 in all of MLB

Too bad he plays at a position that is deep in the NL or he might be heading to Miami today.

That darn Braun cannot stay healthy. The next time he's back on the DL I say try to trade him to the AL so he can DH and get someone who is not so brittle.

Is he getting hurt in the field though? I don't see how playing DH is going to keep him healthier.

I'm not saying he is getting hurt in the field but he has had issues staying healthy lately, wouldn't you agree? Perhaps this break will allow him to rest that calf.

Archived