Brewer Fanatic

2017-07-09: Brewers (Nelson) at Yankees (Tanaka) 12:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-3]

hawing
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hader must not be available either. Not sure why he couldn't be called on to get one out.

Hader pitched 3 innings on friday. Doubt hes available.

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

If the Brewers can leave it at 3 runs that'd be awesome considering the way Nelson was pitching. It seemed like he was all over and on the verge of giving up a big inning.

Yeah I forgot Hader threw that much. I thought he had like 35 pitches but it was 50+.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Villar finally having a nice day...and jinx.

Still having a nice day and a nice stretch. He has a 5 or 6 game hitting streak I think. He just picked the wrong pitch to go first move off the lefty.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

You just can't walk guys. This is just stupid.

Well at least he keeps his record in tact.

Archived