Brewer Fanatic

2017-07-09: Brewers (Nelson) at Yankees (Tanaka) 12:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-3]

hawing
What happened to Vogt's arm this year? The rest of his career he was right around league average in CS%. This year he's at 14%. I realize this stat fluctuates for some guys year to year but for what it's worth, I've yet to see him get a throw to the 2nd baseman on the fly for the Brewers.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We are at game 91 and my stomach is in knots with this bullpen. I can't imagine what this will be like in September/October if we're still in this position.

Not sure how long you've been around but '06 '07 '08 are good reference points. A big part of the bullpen struggles those years was bullpen management. Counsel is light years ahead of Yost in that aspect.

Brewer Fanatic Contributor
Such negative posts. Think I'll find a new site.

I think in game threads are going to be negative by nature. Hope you stick around for the other threads.

"Dustin Pedroia doesn't have the strength or bat speed to hit major-league pitching consistently, and he has no power......He probably has a future as a backup infielder if he can stop rolling over to third base and shortstop." Keith Law, 2006

We are at game 91 and my stomach is in knots with this bullpen. I can't imagine what this will be like in September/October if we're still in this position.

Not sure how long you've been around but '06 '07 '08 are good reference points. A big part of the bullpen struggles those years was bullpen management. Counsel is light years ahead of Yost in that aspect.

Yeah I think I just forgot the feeling.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Barnes not even throwing.....wonder if he is hurt?

Barnes threw on Friday and Saturday. Seems like we don't have too many relievers pitching in three consecutive games.

Yeah we used him Friday up 5 runs...

Out of Kontrol Knebel about to blow this.

Ok now that's a little over the top negative. Corey has been a stud this year, though hasn't been on his game the last couple outings. I think he finds it again right here.

I am not Shea Vucinich

Hader must not be available either. Not sure why he couldn't be called on to get one out.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Archived