Brewer Fanatic

2017-07-09: Brewers (Nelson) at Yankees (Tanaka) 12:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-3]

hawing
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Keon Broxton back to hitting like a pitcher and have mediocre stats overall.

Except no he doesn't. How many CFers are good for 14 HR and a .750 OPS at the break?

Also, we all know how streaky he is by now and know he will go through stretches where he will hit very poorly.

We still have to get 9 outs from this bullpen. Yikes.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Boy, some insurance runs would really be nice.

At least Torres can't pitch anymore in this game.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

the brewers management really need to take this week off an look the roster over and see who need to be replaced and what changes to be made on this roster

I'm sure they are always doing that.

Not sure why you are so doom and gloom when the Brewers have been playing great lately and lead the division by 4.5 games. Not that the roster will ever be perfect, but man, be happy.

That whistle (I agree it sounds like the X-files) is very annoying. Anyone know what the point of it is?

It's a promotion/advertisement for PC Richard and Son, a local appliance store:

(Just as I am typing this the Brewers strike out twice)

We are at game 91 and my stomach is in knots with this bullpen. I can't imagine what this will be like in September/October if we're still in this position.

Archived