Brewer Fanatic

2017-07-09: Brewers (Nelson) at Yankees (Tanaka) 12:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 5-3]

hawing
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anyone else think that little whistle tune that the Yankees play after someone strikes out sounds like it came straight out of an X-Files episode?

I get more of a western feel from it.

Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Davies, Nelson, Garza coming out of the break. I'm going to my first game of the year on Sunday. Was hoping for Suter, but get Garza instead....

Is this set in stone? A lot of teams adjust their rotations coming out of the break.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Davies, Nelson, Garza coming out of the break. I'm going to my first game of the year on Sunday. Was hoping for Suter, but get Garza instead....

Is this set in stone? A lot of teams adjust their rotations coming out of the break.

It's from an official Brewers tweet. Sure things can happen during the break, but I would think they're pretty set on it.

Does anyone else think that little whistle tune that the Yankees play after someone strikes out sounds like it came straight out of an X-Files episode?

That is exactly what I was thinking when I here it. It's been so long since I've watched that show.

Keon Broxton back to hitting like a pitcher and have mediocre stats overall.

It'll be interesting to see if it continues if they give Brinson/Phillips another look.

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Torres in with 2 on and no one out? This outta end well.

What a joke. How Torres is on this team is beyond me let alone in a meaningful situation.

Archived