Brewer Fanatic

2017-07-07: Brewers (Guerra) at Yankees (Montgomery) 6:05 PM CDT [Brewers win, 9-4. Aguilar hits go-ahead grand slam.]

hawing
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This game thread was hilariously awesome to read coming late to the party. Go Brewers!
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

What site has a box score that shows pitches seen? I know I've seen it before, but checked a handful of sites and can't find one. Was curious how many pitches Gardner saw. It had to be a ton.

baseball-reference.com will in their box scores.

ESPN has it now, they didn't live. It was 30 pitches. That's a lot, but I thought it would actually be higher.

For those interested. 7 1/3 from Suter tomorrow gets him to 50 innings. Fingers crossed.

The prospect vote doesn't happen until August, so he has all of July to get that 7.1 IP. (Fingers crossed he doesn't get injured.)

What site has a box score that shows pitches seen? I know I've seen it before, but checked a handful of sites and can't find one. Was curious how many pitches Gardner saw. It had to be a ton.

baseball-reference.com will in their box scores.

ESPN has it now, they didn't live. It was 30 pitches. That's a lot, but I thought it would actually be higher.

If you go to BSPN's MLB page you'd never know the Crew won unless you search for the score. The headline was Judge's 30th HR and not Aguilar's slam. :rolleyes

Archived