Brewer Fanatic

2017-07-06: Brewers (Davies) at Cubs (Montgomery) 1:20 PM CDT [Brewers win, 11-2]

hawing
Maddon is too much. After schwarbs 0-4 with 2 Ks, said he hit a foul ball hard. Schwarbs, Baez and Maddon. Hate those three.

What gets me is that when asked if they are looking at the standing yet, Maddon emphatically said they were not. I hate to break it to you Joe, even if you have confidence in your team, one should acknowledge where you are or where you want to be. I feel like the Brewers are the Rodney Dangerfield of the NL.

I know it's all gamesmanship and strategy, but maddon never acknowledging any problems drives me nuts. Ohhhh you're so unflappable! Piss off. I hope they don't make playoffs.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maddon is too much. After schwarbs 0-4 with 2 Ks, said he hit a foul ball hard. Schwarbs, Baez and Maddon. Hate those three.

What gets me is that when asked if they are looking at the standing yet, Maddon emphatically said they were not. I hate to break it to you Joe, even if you have confidence in your team, one should acknowledge where you are or where you want to be. I feel like the Brewers are the Rodney Dangerfield of the NL.

I know it's all gamesmanship and strategy, but maddon never acknowledging any problems drives me nuts. Ohhhh you're so unflappable! Piss off. I hope they don't make playoffs.

Because it's common for managers to publicly talk about the negatives of their players or discuss how worried they are about the standings.

Archived