Brewer Fanatic

2017-07-05: Orioles (Aquino) at Brewers (Garza) 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 4-0]

hawing

Early start time courtesy of the Chicago Cubs' radar data. :rolleyes

As was the case on Tuesday, I have to leave soon for Milwaukee and the lineups aren't ready yet. But that doesn't mean you can't start the conversation.

ORIOLES

LF Seth Smith (L)

3B Manny Machado ®

2B Jonathan Schoop ®

CF Adam Jones ®

RF Mark Trumbo ®

1B Trey Mancini ®

C Welington Castillo ®

SS Ruben Tejada ®

LHP Jayson Aquino (L)

BREWERS

2B Jonathan Villar (S)

1B Eric Thames (L)

LF Ryan Braun ®

3B Travis Shaw (L)

RF Domingo Santana ®

C Manny Pina ®

CF Keon Broxton ®

SS Orlando Arcia ®

RHP Matt Garza ®

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

I don’t mean to beat a dead horse…

But as much as Villar has struggled this year – he has been worse against lefties slashing .174/.260/.290. Arcia needs to be leading off and Perez needs to be playing 2nd against Aquino. We need Villar to come around .. but we need to win games too.

Let’s sweep boys!

Man...can't stand watching Garza pitch

Yeah. He is looking especially horrendous so far tonight.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Just couldn't locate off speed early, but has thrown it for strikes to the last two batters. Was locating fastball well with some life to it. Wouldn't classify it as horrendous.

Ed Sedar is an idiot, and Bill Schroeder can't say enough "good job by Ed Sedar." BA: "Gotta tip your hat to Ed Sedar" Please...

That was nothing but pure luck, and I stand by my original comment:

Ed Sedar is an idiot

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Every IGT Page 1: Lineup sucks, SP sucks, hitters suck, bullpen will blow it, Counsell is stupid.

Most IGT Last Page: What a great win!!!

You left out: "Garza sucks because he gave up a hit/run in the first three innings"

For not giving up any runs and only five hits through six... don't you guys think you are jumping the gun a bit on the Garza criticism? I mean, like, every start?

Garza is basically our season. Everytime he pitches you expect him to suck but somehow he manages to pitch decently almost every game.
Remember what Yoda said:

"Cubs lead to Cardinals. Cardinals lead to dislike. Dislike leads to hate. Hate leads to constipation."

Archived