Brewer Fanatic

2017-07-04: Orioles (Jimenez) at Brewers (Nelson) 3:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 6-2]

hawing
Verified Member

Sogard hitting for Jimmy. 7 strong innings, 8 strikeouts with no walks. No earned runs.

Sogard gets a hit and Suter runs for him. I guess he has a bad ankle.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
God Villar you are such a freakin idiot. Just run to third and deal with the replay later.

Even if he gets to 3rd and it goes to replay he goes back to 2nd so that part doesn't really matter. Plus he was safe his hand was on the bag before the tag. Not sure why they didn't challenge there.

God Villar you are such a freakin idiot. Just run to third and deal with the replay later.

Even if he gets to 3rd and it goes to replay he goes back to 2nd so that part doesn't really matter. Plus he was safe his hand was on the bag before the tag. Not sure why they didn't challenge there.

I don't know how exactly the rules work but I'm guessing they didn't challenge because after the call is overturned he's out trying to advance to third.

The advancing to 3rd part doesn't matter. If he was safe at 3rd he would have to return to 2nd on the challenge as everything that happens after the called out doesn't count if the play is over turned for this instance.

The advancing to 3rd part doesn't matter. If he was safe at 3rd he would have to return to 2nd on the challenge as everything that happens after the called out doesn't count if the play is over turned for this instance.

Then the no challenge makes no sense as he was pretty clearly safe.

Right, unless when he transferred hands his first hand came off and he was tagged out after coming off the base.

Right, unless when he transferred hands his first hand came off and he was tagged out after coming off the base.

I was watching closely for that and I never saw his hand come off the base and his foot held the base.

Archived