Brewer Fanatic

2017-07-03: Orioles (Miley) at Brewers (Suter) 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers win, 8-1]

hawing
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shaw now out. Hopefully just a bruise.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I hope Villar took notes on that running. Just keep going until you score.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Arcia!!! There's that whole fun to watch thing. Nothing like scoring from first on an infield single without an error. Although Ed Sedar had a slight assist.

I love Arcia as much as the next guy, but let's be honest. That was a good heads up play to get to 3rd, then a bad slide and he was extremely lucky to not run into an out. If that was Villar we'd all be crucifying him.

Nonetheless, pretty entertaining to watch.

I am not Shea Vucinich

Orioles are swinging through Suter's pitches like he is throwing a knuckleball or something....lol

7 ks through 4

Not going to say that Suter is going to be great or ever good but if you throw strikes you get outs. Especially if you have stuff like him and are throwing pitches 10 MPH slower than what batters are used to seeing.

Archived