RF Domingo Santana ®

LF Ryan Braun ®

3B Travis Shaw (L)

1B Jesus Aguilar ®

C Manny Pina ®

CF Keon Broxton ®

SS Orlando Arcia ®

LHP Brent Suter (L)

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sogard's last 15 games: .285 avg with a .375 OBP. The power has left and he actually hasn't driven in a run in that time (have no idea how many chances he had).

Villar since his recall: .235 avg, 2 HRs, 3 RBI, .315 OBP

Sogard IS currently in a 3 for 21 'skid' and I know the sentiment is to give Villar a chance to get back to last year's form, but I'm still of the opinion if the opposing starter is right handed we need to have the guy batting first who is going to get on base consistently and right now that guy is still Sogard.

I really hope I'm wrong. Pulling for Villar to break through.

Sogard's last 15 games: .285 avg with a .375 OBP. The power has left and he actually hasn't driven in a run in that time (have no idea how many chances he had).

Sogard IS currently in a 3 for 21 'skid' and I know the sentiment is to give Villar a chance to get back to last year's form, but I'm still of the opinion if the opposing starter is right handed we need to have the guy batting first who is going to get on base consistently and right now that guy is still Sogard.

Yeah, I don't get just plunking Villar right back in the lineup. Its not like he had a bad month, he was terrible for about 10 weeks.

Miley is a LEFTY

Interesting teams aren't really trying to pitch inside to Arcia. Seems like an effective way to get weak contact out of him. Instead he gets lots of pitches outside where it's easy for him to Hit to center/right.

44 pitches for Miley to start it off...nice.

Miley is a LEFTY

Wow. What an oversight. Villar and Aguilar make sense then. I need to erase the confusion from my brain. Good job Craig!

Archived