Brewer Fanatic

2017-07-02: Marlins (Straily) at Brewers (Guerra) 1:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 10-3]

hawing
Arcia stays hot and Villar stays cold.... Wonder how he feels about turning down the extension now. We are getting past the point of "struggling" to start the year and into the area of you are now a bench player... and not a good one.

Have our fans always been this finicky? Is it simply amplified because we are winning a bit this year? Fan bases complain... I get it and as a Packers fan I've always rolled my eyes at how entitled some fans have been towards that team in the last decade + ... however it seems to be on a new level this year with the Crew.

Broxton goes on a 2+ week barrage and hits like 8 HRs .. now he has a couple off games and fans want him benched.

Villar is the worst human in the world.

Our bullpen is a joke out side of 2 guys as is our starting pitching staff (while we are actually 12th in the league in ERA).

Thames needs a day off.

Counsell doesn't smile enough.

Bernie's costume needs cleaning.

Up until a month ago Santana needed to be traded.

Brinson is over matched and no longer our top prospect.

I'm not mad at anyone, you are all entitled to enjoy the game however you do..

But man do we complain a lot.

I'm assuming that is in response to me... and no. My answer would be no. This team was suppose to be historically bad and their pitching has outperformed its expectations, but now that they have we should raise our expectations further? Shaw is hitting .290+ and hitting for power so should we now expect him to be a .300 hitter in the second half?

Again, I'm not upset... it is just a mindset that is foreign to me is all.

Suter starting tomorrow....somebody else coming up

Brewers official tweet

RHP Paolo Espino has been optioned to Triple-A @skysox. Corresponding move to be announced tomorrow.

Have to think it's Jungmann though why you don't start him if that's who's coming up is beyond me. He's at least had a couple months of success in the big leagues as a starter. If he could replicate that, they can survive Anderson's loss.

Have our fans always been this finicky? Is it simply amplified because we are winning a bit this year? Fan bases complain... I get it and as a Packers fan I've always rolled my eyes at how entitled some fans have been towards that team in the last decade + ... however it seems to be on a new level this year with the Crew.

Broxton goes on a 2+ week barrage and hits like 8 HRs .. now he has a couple off games and fans want him benched.

Villar is the worst human in the world.

Our bullpen is a joke out side of 2 guys as is our starting pitching staff (while we are actually 12th in the league in ERA).

Thames needs a day off.

Counsell doesn't smile enough.

Bernie's costume needs cleaning.

Up until a month ago Santana needed to be traded.

Brinson is over matched and no longer our top prospect.

I'm not mad at anyone, you are all entitled to enjoy the game however you do..

But man do we complain a lot.

Totally agree.

You wonder if Espino is getting DFA'd after the game. Just not a major league pitcher and we might need a 40 man spot for a starter tomorrow.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's also Guerra to the 10-day DL and they bring up both Blazek and Jungmann. Both have been pitching really well lately.

Archived