Brewer Fanatic

2017-06-28: Brewers (Anderson) at Reds (Castillo) 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 4-3]

hawing
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jungmann is on three days rest right now, having thrown 95 pitches on sunday, so he could pitch an abbreviated start tomorrow, and the brewers could recall a position player until jungmann is needed to start.

jungmann is on three days rest right now, having thrown 95 pitches on sunday, so he could pitch an abbreviated start tomorrow, and the brewers could recall a position player until jungmann is needed to start.

Why would he need to start tomorrow?

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Why would he need to start tomorrow?

Start, no, but I could see a Jungmann/Espino swap so the Brewers have a somewhat fresh long reliever who could go 4-5 tomorrow if needed (injury, extra innings).

Well at least everyone got Aguilar to pinch hit tonight.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I am at the point where I hope we are just straight up sellers at this point. We had a decent chance to push 4 or 5 games ahead of the Cubs and make a case for something more here but we have played so poorly against weak competition the past couple of weeks that it is just done.

Archived