Brewer Fanatic

2017-06-27: Brewers (Guerra) at Reds (Adleman) 6:10 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 8-6]

hawing
Fun stuff. Just finally caught myself up.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Guerra was a fluke last year but make no mistake, this is not last years Guerra. This isn't the pitcher we should have expected. This is a guy that got hurt because of the stupid rules in the NL who is all out of whack still from the injury. If Guerra gets back to pitching like he did last year we can see if it was indeed a fluke or not. This isn't the same guy at all.

Vogt over Aguilar?

I haven't watched the end of the game...but that seems silly if Aguilar was available.

Even when both of our catchers were red hot to start the year CC would never PH the backup catcher until he was the last man off the bench.

Archived