2B Brandon Phillips ®

RF Nick Markakis (L)

1B Matt Adams (L)

C Tyler Flowers ®

SS Dansby Swanson ®

3B Johan Camargo (S)

LF Jace Peterson (L)

RHP R.A. Dickey ®

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

BREWERS

(TBA as of 11:30 AM CDT)

BRAVES

CF Ender Inciarte (L)

2B Brandon Phillips ®

RF Nick Markakis (L)

1B Matt Adams (L)

C Tyler Flowers ®

SS Dansby Swanson ®

3B Johan Camargo (S)

LF Jace Peterson (L)

RHP R.A. Dickey ®

Brewers

CF Keon Broxton ®

1B Eric Thames (L)

RF Domingo Santana ®

3B Travis Shaw (L)

2B Hernan Perez ®

C Jett Bandy ®

LF Lewis Brinson ®

SS Orlando Arcia ®

P Matt Garza (R

I wish we had a full time knuckleball instructor down in the minors. With today's super high velocity pitches, it would be so nice to have a guy who could go 230 innings per year and not worry about over working him.

Of course, the weather has to be nice today. Forecast is 60% chance of rain all afternoon, so my family and I decided not to go to the game and aim for tomorrow afternoon, instead.

Nick Franklin is a moron.

[sarcasm]He just can't do anything right. We complain when he plays, we complain when he takes that choice away.[/sarcasm]

"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

It seems like it's been a while since I've watched a Brewer game, so I'm expecting Garza to give up about 5 runs here and the Brewer bats go silent against Dickey the rest of the way.

Nick Franklin gets tossed from the game. Apparently he said something from the dugout.

Glad it was him, and not someone who can actually help the team...

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Was it a balls and strikes thing or what was the issue?

He felt the Braves were taking too long (they weren't) to decide if they wanted to challenge a pick off play at 1st so he started screaming at the 2nd base umpire.

Was it a balls and strikes thing or what was the issue?

He felt the Braves were taking too long (they weren't) to decide if they wanted to challenge a pick off play at 1st so he started screaming at the 2nd base umpire.

Imo they were taking way too long and im surprised they didnt challenge it. Looked like Broxton was picked off and he ended up scoring.

Still no reason for Franklin to be the one yelling. If anything Counsell should have been the one screaming after Dickey was standing out there off the mound for a full minute (only supposed to get 30 seconds to decide if you want to challenge)

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Archived