Brewer Fanatic

WI lottery ad during Brewer telecasts

gszymans
Provisional Member
Just something that has been bugging us. There is a WI lottery commercial that plays during FS1 broadcasts that we cannot understand the words. It sounds like "Let's go swan........ just wondering if anybody can come up with the words

ALL of the ads for the sponsors of the Brewers' telecasts need to be upgraded. They repeat them ad nauseum and some of them are from last year. :tongue

Don't get me started on the topic of sponsorship. Are you telling me they can't sell time to anyone but ambulance chasing law firms?

Just what you want to teach your kids. Play the lottery or try and win the lottery with a settlement from a lawsuit.

ALL of the ads for the sponsors of the Brewers' telecasts need to be upgraded. They repeat them ad nauseum and some of them are from last year. :tongue

Don't get me started on the topic of sponsorship. Are you telling me they can't sell time to anyone but ambulance chasing law firms?

Just what you want to teach your kids. Play the lottery or try and win the lottery with a settlement from a lawsuit.

Down in southwest FL there are a couple of ambulance chasing law firms that advertise all day long. :tongue

Archived