Brewer Fanatic

2017-06-23: Brewers (Nelson) at Braves (Foltynewicz) 6:35 PM CDT [Brewers lose, 5-4]

hawing

Here's hoping some of our southeast BF.netters can catch some of this series.

BREWERS

2B Eric Sogard (L)

1B Eric Thames (L)

RF Domingo Santana ®

3B Travis Shaw (L)

C Manny Pina ®

LF Nick Franklin (S)

CF Keon Broxton ®

SS Orlando Arcia ®

RHP Jimmy Nelson ®

BRAVES

CF Ender Inciarte (L)

2B Brandon Phillips ®

RF Nick Markakis (L)

1B Matt Adams (L)

C Tyler Flowers ®

LF Danny Santana (S)

SS Dansby Swanson ®

3B Johan Camargo (S)

RHP Mike Foltynewicz ®

Remember: the Brewers never panic like you do.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Brinson has not exactly looked ready for prime time yet. I presume the GM puts together the roster, the manager makes the lineup. This is Counsell saying "he needs more time in AAA"
The David Stearns era: Controllable Young Talent. Watch the Jedi work his magic!

Things like that just can't happen. Help your pitcher out.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

I don't really understand why people want Broxton benched at all. Is it just because of the Ks? I know he's very inconsistent but there's solid upside there, even for a 27 year old. How many CFers are there with legitimate 25/25 ability, much less ones that their fans want benched?

I know he's been a bad fielder this year but he was a very good one last season -- I don't think he just suddenly forgot how to. I do think his D will come around.

Anyone know anything about this 1982 team? Were they any good? Did they do anything special?

Yes and no. Why this franchise continues to act like that team was special, I have no idea. Like, I get it the franchise has sucked and that team made it the furthest but in the end, you're celebrating a loser.

Is the franchise going to have a David Freese Day in 2031 to celebrate 20 years since he owned us in the NLCS?

Just call this one already and save the arms.
"This is a very simple game. You throw the ball, you catch the ball, you hit the ball. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains." Think about that for a while.

Anyone know anything about this 1982 team? Were they any good? Did they do anything special?

Yes and no. Why this franchise continues to act like that team was special, I have no idea. Like, I get it the franchise has sucked and that team made it the furthest but in the end, you're celebrating a loser.

Is the franchise going to have a David Freese Day in 2031 to celebrate 20 years since he owned us in the NLCS?

My comment was in jest.

Archived