Brewer Fanatic

Brewer Prospects

• 3 weeks later...

I would not "prospect" Corey Ray. In my experience, speculating on prospects comes down to their debut, and it usually revolves around HR. The only chance you have to recoup if their debut isn't astronomical is power. Aaron Judge flopped his debut, but has made up for it with power (and being in NY). The only hope for Brewers prospects, in a baseball card sense, is power. They're not going to get the national attention. There isn't much of the current group that I would invest in. Brinson is already priced out. Erceg spiked with his debut last year, he may sag with current production, may be worth limited investment. Diaz possibly. Prospect Brewers for fun, as their values don't usually match.

I don't prospect pitchers, especially not Brewers pitchers.

Thinking long view the only players worth anything are HOF players so if I had to pick a potential HOF player it would be Clark or Hiura.

Trent Clark?

"I'm sick of runnin' from these wimps!" Ajax - The WARRIORS

Archived